Thursday, July 11, 2019

BOOK REVIEW: Timing Resistance Training by Amy Ashmore

by Amy Ashmore



If you are looking to maximize your workout efforts - this is the book for you! It helps each reader know when to exercise, what types of exercise, and training patterns that are best for each individual. This is a great book for at home exercisers, gym junkies, fitness instructors, personal trainers and anyone that wants to get the most bang for their workout minutes. If you want to get focused and get fit- give this book a read. 

Modern research has taken the application of timing to exercise programming in a new direction, discovering the existence of time clocks inside each of the more than 600 skeletal muscles. Timing Resistance Training examines how you can manipulate those muscle clocks to perform your best every day. Train your muscles to “think” by delivering timing cues that tell them when to activate key physiological actions that will help you perform better. Learn which cues to use with training methods such as biomechanical pairing of exercises, complex training, and concurrent training. With single-session workouts, weekly workouts, and long-term programming routines, Timing Resistance Training will teach you to get the most out of muscle clocks to achieve optimal performance.


For More Information, Visit: 
Amazon to purchase
Human Kinetics on the web

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment