Thursday, August 29, 2019

RAVE: BESTEK M-Care Electric Toothbrush

Did you know that using an electric toothbrush is one of the best things you can do for your overall health? And BESTEK M-Care Electric Toothbrush is my all time favorite! Works great, affordable, sleek, FDA Certified, Available in fun colors, wireless charging & more! The toothbrush uses the advanced Sonic Technology, which vibrates up to 31000 times per minute, to remove gum plaque from your teeth in a fast and gentle manner. It is waterproof & comes with a travel case. Keep reading to learn more.




IP67 is the highest water proof rating for toothbrushess. So the brush can be washed directly in water and keep you safe from electricity leakage when using it. The BESTEK brush is 3D shaped and provides multi-directional teeth cleaning coverage, even for hard-to-reach places. It pauses every 30 seconds to remind you to switch brushing areas under each brushing mode and each time setting. 


BESTEK comes with one U-shaped brush head and two wavy-shaped brush heads, to meet the needs of  different people. It can fit for any mouth shapes and cleans plaque all around your teeth. The travel case makes it easy to take and store the brush in your bag or luggage. Perfect for traveling anywhere.


KEY FEATURES I LOVE:1. Multi-functional Travel Case, the charging base is part of the travel case.
2. USB charging.
3. T-Type Brush Handle
4. FDA Certification, safe and reliable

For More Information, Visit: 
BESTEK on the web
BESTEK on Twitter
BESTEK on Instagram
BESTEK on Facebook

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment