Monday, December 14, 2009

12.14.09: First Cake Order-Big Wheel Baby Buggy, Recent Workouts....

My first cake order!!!! A friend needed a cake for a baby shower so she called me :) I told her it would be my gift to the mother to be. My friend is the grandma to be. She offered to pay, so that counts as my first order, right? Here it is:  ( Custom cakes by Lindsey LuPhoenix custom cakesSpecialty Cakes PhoenixArizona custom specialty cakesSpecialty cupcakes phoenixCustom cupcakes )
Big Wheel Baby Buggy

The 10" buggy is chocolate cake with peanut butter mousse filling (freaking delicious, if I do say so myself) and the 6" wheels are white cake with raspberry mousse filling. All buttercream icing. The connectors are chocolate covered pretzels.


I looked for 4" pans but couldn't find them. So I was thinking of doing the buggy in a 12" but didn't want it to be shallow, so I just told everyone it was supposed to be a "big wheel" baby buggy LOL. That way-no stupid questions like "why the big wheels" I know how to cover my ass. Preventative maintenance as I like to call it...


Today's Workout:

-TLP Functional Strength (10 min)
-Firm Complete Body Sculpting
-Richard Simmons Sweatin to the Oldies I (8 minutes)
*total w/o time 60 min + stretch


I had planned on the TLP (Tracie Longs 1st company) today. Put it in, and after about 10 minutes, ripped that sucker out. Bad cuing Bonnie Geer! She was all over the place and-I've said it before, and I'm sure I'll say it again-TOO EARLY IN THE MORNING to deal w/ bad cuing! So out it came, I ended up grabbing Krista's BSS3 w/o-which is really good! To Krista I will say: eat a sandwich, or two. Then I had some time left so I popped in an oldie, but goodie-Sweatin 1. LOVE the music in these. They aren't the toughest w/o's out there but they are easy to modify up and sure to put you in a good mood.

I also got in a lunchtime walk today :)


Sunday's Workout:
*total w/o time 45 min + stretch
Sat: rest day


I was going to do the express version, but changed my mind at the last minute and did the whole thing-good job me. This is a good little w/o. I don't use it often enough as it has a bit of non-weighted strength work, a bit of cardio, and a bit of balance work in it. So its hard to know what to use it for? It has an AWESOME ab routine; I wish there was a core and/or core cardio premix on it. The balance work at the end is tough too!

And I saw this online and think its hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment