Friday, March 26, 2010

And the winner of Jessica Smith's New 10 MIn Sol Bootcamp W/O is....

... Ry and Ally! Congratulations! Please email me your mailing address and I will ship it out ASAP! I hope you enjoy your new workout. lindseylu8 (at) netzero (dot) net (and leave a comment here so I know to check that email TIA)



If anyone wants more info about this dvd or other of Jessicas workouts check out these links:
-Jessicas Website & Store
-Jessicas Facebook Page
-Jessica's Living Thin Website (lots of good info here!)
-Living Thin on Facebook

I will be doing another fitness dvd giveaway next week so stay tuned :)

 ( Custom cakes by Lindsey LuPhoenix custom cakesSpecialty Cakes PhoenixArizona custom specialty cakesSpecialty cupcakes phoenixCustom Phoenix cupcakes  Phoenix wedding cakes Phoenix birthday cakesspecialty birthday cakes phoenix)

2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo I'm so excited to try it out!!! I'll send you and email with my address asap. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Ry and Ally! Have a blast!

    ReplyDelete