Friday, May 28, 2010

Review: Amy Bento Abs & Stretch (Stretch 2)

Review: Amy Bento Abs & Stretch (Stretch 2)
Amy Bento, 2006
This dvd has 2 ab sections and 2 stretch segments that you can mix and match or play all. The set is a nice open room with hardwood floors with some fitness props around the perimeter. There are 2 background exercisers. I love that the segments are short-they are perfect to use as add ons to other workouts or to string together for a longer workout!


Stretch 2: This is a 15+ minute seated stretch workout. Amy utilizes a stretchy band for the last half of the workout but you could easily sub a towel if you dont have a band, though I think the band adds to the stretching.

Amy and b/g ladies work out with no shoes, the music is nice and has a kind-of light techno feel to it. What I really liked about this stretch (and stretch 1) is that she held the stretches long enough to really benefit from. Some of the stretches seemed yoga inspired to me, though I am no yoga pro-I definately recognized warrior, cobra, and down dog. This is a great way to spend 15 minutes before or after a workout or on its own on a rest day. Stretching is a very important and often overlooked part of our workout routine!

6 comments:

  1. I am following you from Follow Friend Sunday! Is that you at the top of your page? You look great! I am going to have to try some of the workouts you suggest when I get back home :)

    Blessings,
    Stephanie - Ten Talents
    http://sweetsavingsincolorado.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! I need to lose some weight, maybe you'll inspire me :)- following from the link up, www.breebee.com, have a great Sunday! www.breebee.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. newest follower from Women Who Do It All :):) I am a new blogger and could do with some new friends! Love your blog by the way, great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am following you from Friday Follow.

    Thanks
    Jeanette Huston
    http://www.mommyblessingsinsmallbundles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog!
    Happy Sunday follow!
    Following your blog, come follow too and say hi :)
    XOXO
    Frenchy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! I was having issues with my server, so I wasn't able to get your giveaway on the Low Entry Lowdown in time. Definitely let me know if you have any future ones, and I will be happy to list them!

    Stephanie - Ten Talents

    ReplyDelete