Tuesday, June 1, 2010

And the winner of Amy Bento's Abs & Stretch is....MissReneer!


Congratulations to missreneer who said... "I learned her class resume includes: all levels of step, double step, resistance training, hi/lo, kickboxing, slide, Kettlebell, boot camp, Bosu, Core Board and many more. Thanks for the great contest :)"

Sorry Im one day late on this announcement but my blog was recognizing Memorial Day :)

Please send me your mailing address to lindseylu8 (at) netzero (dot) net.  And dont forget to leave a comment here so I know to check that email address! Im sure you will get a TON of use out of this dvd-I know I did! Its a good one! Please email me by Friday, June 4 to claim your prize!

Thank you Amy Bento for her GENEROUS donation in the name of health, fitness, and FUN! And thank you everyone who entered. I will be doing another awesome workout dvd giveaway this week so stay tuned AND remember Amy donated yet another dvd for a future giveaway :)

For more information or to buy this or other Amy workouts check out her website and store, or click on her nrg fitness button in my right sidebar to go direclty to her site!

No comments:

Post a Comment