Monday, May 24, 2010

And the winner of Bikini Bootcamp from TotalFitnessDVDs.Com is....Li!!!!

And the LUCKY winner of Jeanette Jenkins Bikini Bootcamp from TotalFitnessDVDs.com is Li, who said: "Today's special is "Crunch Pick Your Spot Pilates DVD" by Ellen Barrett..." Please leave a comment here and email me at lindseylu8 at netzero dot net. I hope you enjoy the dvd as much as I did and get a lot of use out it. Please contact me before 5/30/10 to claim your prize!

As always, I chose the winners using random.org random number generator!

Thank you to Mary from TotalFitnessDVDs.com for her GENEROUS dvd donations! She sent more dvds so keep checking my blog. And thank you everyone who entered. I am doing another awesome giveaway this week so keep checking back :)

For more information or to buy this or other workouts check out these links:

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I actually won!!! Thank you so much Lindsey, for doing this. I just sent an email to you.

    ReplyDelete