Monday, October 11, 2010

10.11.10: Back On The Workout Wagon! YAY!

Friday: I went to stamp club and made these 4 cards. Two Christmas, one Thanksgiving, and one birthday card. The one is a fireplace mantle-cute idea.

This weekend: We went camping a bit north of here. The weather was perfect! We went w/ 1 other couple on the motorcycles. We were able to stuff enough stuff in our saddle bags, and trunks to get our tents, sleeping bags, little blow up air matresses, pillows, food, a camp stove, etc. etc. Not bad at all!

Yesterday: I finally felt 100% not sick yesterday. So I am looking forward to a good w/o today! I got The Firm Tight Buns & Killer Legs w/ Kelsie- cant wait to try that. Will have to find something else to add to it but thats a start of a plan. I only got in only 3 w/o's last week before I got sick. Back on the wagon today though.

This week: And I swear I will have at least 1 dvd giveaway up this week. I had intended to last week but you know life got in my way...

Today's Tip: Foods That May Only Sound Healthy #5 Bran Muffins
Some bran muffins, even those sold at delis and coffee shops, are made with many healthy ingredients, but many UNhealthy ones as well. Another problem is portion size. A random sampling of some coffee and restaurant chain bran muffins showed that many topped 350 calories apiece, and that's before any butter or jam. The bran muffins at one popular chain bakery contain 600mg of sodium―roughly one-third of a day's maximum. If you want to save money and calories, bake your own. More on Cooking Light here.

Today's LOLz:








2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had fun camping, and you got all that stuff and were on motorcycles, hey my husband and I were looking into getting a scooter, not sure but might do it, would be fun to ride to the store and stuff!

    Take care

    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joyce! That would be so fun to have a scooter. I looked at one that I really wanted but ended up not getting it. I dont trust myself driving one lol. But youre right-it would be perfect to zip to the store or run a quick errand. Cant wait to see a pic if you do get one!

    ReplyDelete