Sunday, March 20, 2011

Winners: Collage Video, Just B Method, & Kukuwa!

The winner of the Kukuwa Move Your Boombsey: Youth - Dance Party Workout dvd is lithium who said..."She was born and raised in Ghana West Africa."
Photobucket

And the winner of The Just b Method Pilates Powerball Sculpt dvd is ctlafler who said..."The Pilates Circle Challenge looks interesting."

Photobucket

Congrats to Diana said..."I like you on FB" who is the winner of The Firm: Zero in Ten dvd courtesy of Collage Video.


Everyone has been emailed and has 48 hours to respond & claim their fantastic prizes. Thank you to everyone who entered and a HUGE thank you to Collage Video, Bernadette Giorgi & The Just b Method and Kukuwa,  for sponsoring these awesome giveaways! Stay tuned for more giveaways from ALL THREE of these AWESOME sponsors! Check out my current giveaways here.

Winners: If you have a blog- feel free to add my button! It would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. I used to think, oh, Pilates, fancy stretching. Good for you, but that can't possibly be much of a workout.

    Then I checked a Pilates video out from the library. I was sweating and breathing hard by the end, and for the next couple of days I was discovering muscles I never knew I had!

    With the Pilates Powerball Sculpt video I was lucky enough to win, I expect I'll be discovering even _more_ muscles in the near future!

    Thanks, Lindsey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im sure you will love it! I love the addition of the weighted ball!

    ReplyDelete