Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Jari Love Revved to the Max Review



Get Ripped! Revved to the Max
Jari Love, 2011 

Jari leads this workout with 4 backgrounders in an open but dark set. You will need various dumbbells and an optional step bench for this workout. This is a moderate weight, high rep strength workout done at an aerobic pace. My heartrate was up and stayed up for the majority of the workout. The backgrounders provide various intensity and equipment modifications. The dvd is broken down into one 60 minute w/o or 2 30 min w/o's. Each multi-limb exercise is repeated for five minutes w/ tempo variations.

Workout #1: Exercises include deadlift- row and side leg lift, side squat off step w/ clean & press variation, quick squats, square tap downs, lunge & press, dip & lat raise, pushup & trip dips, sit up w/ front raise, crunch variations, and twisting crunches.

Workout #2: Exercises include squat offs & front raise, squat & overhead press w/ a leg extension, funky squats & rotator cuff, gorilla walk over step & back fly, pulsing pliet to lunges, reverse crunch & toe drops, and lay down to stand ups.

Following Jari this is an intermediate workout but adjust your poundage and follow a mod for a more or less challenging workout. This workout really gets the job done- my muscles were thoroughly worked in both 30 min w/o's (I did them separately), my heart was pumping, and I was drenched in sweat. There is no wasted time and you are really moving nonstop in this. A lot of the exercises were new to me/ unique. Having said that- there was not a lot of fun factor for me. If you are looking for a "get-in get-out" workout that provides strength & cardio- this is the perfect workout for you. I received this dvd to review.

For More Information, Visit: 
The Jari Love website
Jari Love on Facebook
Jari Love on Twitter
Jari Love’s YouTube Channel

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

3 comments:

  1. Your party looks like it was fantastic! I love how much time and creativity you put into it - too fun!

    I have a Jari Love DVD that I have yet to try because I keep forgetting to bring my handweights over to Eric's apartment (the DVD workout zone), but she seems hardcore and I'm excited to. This one looks great too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you- it was a ton of fun!!!! I have liked the past 2 Jari Loves Ive done. Cant wait to hear how you like them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you did great on your challenge. good job

    ReplyDelete