Today's Recipe: Asian Grilled Pork Chop Marinade (from Food.com)
- 1/4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 4 (5 ounce) boneless pork chops, about 1 inch thick
- 1 In a large re-sealable plastic bag place, oils, soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger and garlic; mix well.
- 2 Add pork chops.
- 3 Marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes- 2 hours.
- 4 Remove from marinade and discard marinade. Grill over medium coals 6 to 7 minutes per side or until pork is cooked through.