This giveaway is sponsored by Collage Video, my all time FAVORITE online source for exercise videos and equipment! Like Collage Video on Facebook for chances to win their awesome sweepstakes, keep up with sales and promotions and to find out whats new!
- Active fitness forums
- 189 Instructor Profiles
- 71 Success Stories from fitness dvd users
- Fitness magazine favorite dvds
- Easy website navigation
- Easy checkout
- FREE shipping on most orders over $25.00
- HOT sale section
- Newest dvd section
- Top 10 dvd section
- Stellar customer service
- knowledgeable staff
- A certified instructor does & reviews every dvd on their site
- Accurate, detailed breakdowns for every dvd on their site
Up for giveaway today is which available on Collage Video for $19.99!
Review: Lean Hot Body
Patrick Goudeau, 2010 ***** (5 of 5 stars)
This is a 56 minute strength+cardio w/o. The strength work allows for moderately heavy weights at a moderately fast pace. The cardio is fast paced & will have your heart pumping! Patrick works out in an open studio w/ 4 backgrounders. You will need dumbbells for this workout. The dvd also contains a 10 min bonus ab w/o.
Exercises include: pulse squats & knee up, weights touch floor then jump up w/ weights, football run to pushup, suitcase squat & bi curl, deadlift & row, low lunge to plank add in a row, hi knee run- roll back- jump up (burpee-esque), low lunge to plank & Mt. Climbers, burpee- 1 leg pushup- side plank w/ weighted front raise, tuck jumps, plyo lunges, dip & clean & press to plyo pushups, weighted torso twist & punches, star jacks, Turkish get ups, tri dips, crab walk w/ curl & overhead raise, & plank hop to pike. TONS of great combo moves!
I rate this an advanced w/o that allows for moderately heavy weights. You can easily adjust the intensity by adjusting your poundage or impact level. TONS of unique exercises and tons of combo moves to get & keep your heart rate up! This is an hour of nonstop sweaty fun! Patrick is a great lead- good cuing and great demeanor. Lots of variety of exercises without being rushed! No boredom, no confusing footwork. I received this dvd to review.
Want to try this video? Head on over to Collage Video & pick yourself up a copy. Want to win it? Enter here!
Mandatory Entry: Head on over to Collage Video and tell me which dvd (besides this one) that you want to try AND WHY along with your email address.Optional Entries (after completing the mandatory entry above):
- 1 Entry: Like Collage Video on Facebook
- 3 Entries: Sign up for the Collage Video newsletter (already do, leave a comment saying so)
- 1 Entry:Like Fitness For Us on Facebook
- 5 Entries: Re-blog about this giveaway and leave a link (leave 5 comments)
- 1 Entry: Visit Collage Video's website & tell us something you learned
- 1 Entry: Follow Fitness For the Rest of Us on twitter
- 1 Entry: Follow me via GFC
- 1 Entry: Follow me via RSS
- 2 Entries: Enter the current Collage Video Facebook Sweepstakes
- 1 Entry: Enter any of my current giveaways (1 per giveaway)
- 1 Entry:Vote in my poll (upper right corner)
- 1 Per Tweet: Tweet linking back to this giveaway & include @fitnessforus up to 3X daily 1 hour apart
I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I can not be held responsible for user errors in entering this contest, shipping errors, postage errors, damage in transit, or undelivered prizes.