Sunday, September 25, 2011

Freeman's Pssssst! Dry Shampoo Rave & Review


I am super excited to introduce Pssssst! The Original Dry Shampoo from Freeman. I am in love with Pssssst! and have to tell you all about it! It is the perfect solution for curly, wavy, straight, fine, thin, thick- you name it- hair! Perfect for after workouts, when you are short on time, when you can't or simply don't want to wash your hair! Keep reading to find out all about Pssssst! and why we love it!


Pssssst! Instant Dry Shampoo:

Pssssst! Instant Dry Shampoo is available in Original Formula, travel size, and now in Wavy/ Curly! We all know how damaging to our hair washing every day is f (and what a waste of water!)  I can not live without my Pssssst! Instant Dry Shampoo! It is perfect for use after my workouts- it eliminates any odors that my sweaty workouts may have caused and absorbs excess oils. I love the fresh scent and its perfect for all hair types. And don’t forget about the time, water, and energy savings- just spray & go- no washing, rinsing, or blowdrying!

Now your unwashed locks can be instantly transformed to clean looking hair without a drop of water.  Just apply Pssssst! Dry Shampoo to your roots.  It instantly absorbs oils and adds a fresh-from-the-shower smell.  No more dry cracked ends or faded hair color due to over washing!  Quit wasting time (& water) with daily washing and blowdrying: Just spray, brush and go! Pssssst Dry Shampoo refreshes and rejuvenates hair by soaking up excess oil, removing product build-up and boosting volume. Hair looks, feels and smells freshly shampooed.  Cleans, deodorizes and conditions hair-without water! PERFECT for use after our workouts!!!!!

Pssssst! Dry Shampoo for Wavy & Curly Hair:
The fabulous original Pssssst! dry shampoo is now in an invisible formula for wavy and curly hair. Will not leave any white residue and is ideal for all hair colors. Reduces frizz and does not need to be brushed out- which is perfect as those of us with curly hair know- there is no brushing curly hair dry LOL. I have curly hair and they say its even more damaging on curly- so I go a day between my washings but used to worry about my hair smelling funny due to my sweaty workouts. Well worry no more- Pssssst! eliminates ALL the odor and leaves my hair smelling fresh and "just washed"

Super easy to use! Just shake can well. Hold can 6” to 8” from hair.  Lift sections of hair and lightly spray scalp and roots of each section.  Wait a few minutes then gently tousle at the roots to fully revive your hair do.

Pssssst! is also available in a travel size which is perfect to toss in your gym bag. And perfect to take  with you on trips without taking up so much space. Visit the Freeman website to receive FREE shipping on all your purchases over $35.00! And while youre there, be sure to check out all the other fabulous Freeman must have items!

For more information about Pssssst! and Freeman visit:
Visit the Freeman website & webstore
Like Freeman on Facebook
Follow Freeman on Twitter



I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment