Well Chocolatemint was the first variety I tried, and while its still my favorite I also love these other Metromint varieties. All delicious, indulgent, and SO refreshing. Perfect for a hot day, after a workout, or for a guilt free dessert!
Metromint starts with the best mint in the world. Real mint. Fresh, flavorful, pesticide-free mint grown in Washington State's Yakima Valley. They treat the mint using a double-distillation process that steams the leaves until we reach the true essence of the mint. They test for taste, and then test again for purity.
Metromint water is purified using reverse-osmosis, a process that saves all the good stuff and filters out the bad, including salts, impurities, and particles as small as an ion. What's left is a blank canvas, so they can showcase the taste of mint.
Want to try Metromint? Visit their website to find out where you can buy in your area. Want to win a Metromint sampler? Enter below:
Mandatory Entry: Visit the Metromint website and tell me something you learned along with your email address.
Optional Entries: After completing mandatory entry above
- 1 Entry: Like Metromint on Facebook
- 1 Entry: Follow Metromint on Twitter
- 1 Entry: Tell me which Metromint flavor you most want to try
- 2 Entries: visit the Metromint blog and tell me something you learned
- 2 Entries: Check out the Metromint YouTube Channel & tell me something you learned
- 1 Entry:Like Fitness For Us on Facebook
- 5 Entries: Re-blog about this giveaway and leave a link (leave 5 comments)
- 1 Entry: Follow Fitness For the Rest of Us on twitter
- 1 Entry: Follow me via GFC
- 1 Entry: Follow me via RSS
- 1 Entry: Enter any of my current giveaways (1 per giveaway)
- 1 Entry:Vote in my poll (upper right corner)
- 1 Per Tweet: Tweet linking back to this giveaway & include @fitnessforus up to 3X daily 1 hour apart
Entries will be accepted until 11:59 pm on 9/30/11 and the winner will be selected using random.org random number generator and annouced on 10/2 . Contest open to US Residents! Good Luck!
I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. I can not be held responsible for undelivered or damaged prizes or user mistakes in entering this contest.