Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Introducing Award Winning: Optimum Nutrition!

The Belles would like to give a shout out for an awesome sports nutrition company: Optimum Nutrition. They offer a huge selection of award winning protein powders and supplements. They have won SIX supplement awards and after sampling their products- we know why!!!! Optimum Nutrition offers a huge line of fabulous product categories! Seriously they have something for every athlete, at home exerciser, or gym rat!

Optimum Nutrition's Platinum Hydrobuilder
Lindsey had the pleasure of reviewing Optimum Nutrition's Platinum Hydrobuilder, available in Chocolate Shake, Vanilla Bean, and Strawberry Shake. I sampled the Strawberry Shake and the taste is wonderful! Not chalky at all and leaves no after taste. Mixes easily and makes the perfect after workout meal that gives your muscles exactly what they need. I work out hard and lift as heavy of weights as I can to get the toned muscles we all want (yes ladies too!) so why not give my muscles what they need to really get the benefits I am seeking with my weight workouts? Help your muscles  recover  and rebuild your strength, power and muscle size with ON's advanced all-in-one muscle builder. Platinum Hydrobuilder is built on a foundation of staged-delivery proteins - from fast Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolates & Hydrolyzed Egg Albumen to slower Micellar Casein.
Optimum Nutrition's Platinum Hydrobuilder is enhanced with CreaPep nutrient delivery peptides, BetaPower Natural Betaine and Micronized Creapure Creatine. There's over 13.5 grams of Essential Amino Acids, but only 180 calories per serving. I love that I can get a complete (yummy tasting) meal with only 180 calories! Optimum Nutrition's Platinum Hydrobuilder also contains creatine (which our muscles need!) and arginine to help our muscles get the oxygen they need to get stronger. I was super excited to see these two ingredients among their long list of healthy ingredients. I have been researching both creatine & arginine and have been upping my intake of both and HydroBuilder is an easy, delicious way to get both. Oh and let's not forget the healthy does of amino acids we also get in HydroBuilder too!

Maria had the opportunity to review the DELICIOUS blue raspberry Essential Amino Energy. Seriously- this stuff tastes amazing and of course gives me the energy I need for my tough workouts! Our bodies need aminos to build strength and endurance and there are NO known side effects at all - not even water weight gain. Just energy and nutrients! Optimum Nutrition's Essential Amino Energy is also available in Fruit Fusion and Orange Cooler- I really want to try both these flavors too but can not get over how yummy the Blue Raspberry is so I'm not sure which I will re-order, okay maybe all three. The price is great and I could really feel the difference it made in my workout without all the added calories & sugar that some brands have. Each serving contains only 10 calories, no fat, no sugar, and 2 grams of carbs but delivers 5 grams of aminos! I can't see going without this supplement for my challenging workouts again. More bang for my workout "buck" and it tastes great & is good for me, why wouldnt I? It also contains energizing & good-for-you green tea extract!
Belles give Optimum Nutrition 4 biceps up! For More information:

Visit the Optimum Nutrition website
Like Optimum Nutrition on Facebook
Subscribe to the Optimum Nutrition YouTube Channel
Follow Optimum Nutrition on Twitter

I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment