Friday, April 20, 2012

Nutrisystem Week Eight Update: 8 Pounds Down


Nutrisystem Total Eight Week Loss: 8 lbs
This weeks loss: .2lbs



Eight pounds down!!!! Yay :) inching toward my goal! My jeans are fitting pretty nicely :) thats exciting. This weekend doesnt pose any real challenges so I am hoping for a bigger loss next week. Honestly I am happy with any loss as it all adds up and is getting me ever closer to my goal- which I am pretty close too. Cant wait to see what  next week brings.


Everyone have a wonderful & healthy weekend!!!!!!!!!!!


Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling   1-888-853-4689  or by visiting Nutrisystem online. 

For More Information:
Visit the Nutrisystem Website
Like Nutrisystem on Facebook
Follow @Nutrisystem on Twitter


I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. I can not be held responsible for user errors in entering this contest, shipping errors, postage errors, damage in transit, or undelivered prizes.

2 comments: