Friday, April 6, 2012

Nutrisystem Week Six Update: 7.2 Pounds Down


Nutrisystem Total Six Week Loss: 7.2 lbs
This weeks loss: .4 lbs

Well like I mentioned last week we went on our mini-vacation to Vegas- which we all know is the land of all- you-can-eat (delicious) buffets and free adult beverages. So I wasnt really sure what to expect out of myself. I packed my shelf stable nutrisystem meals and brought some healthy snacks -which was easy to do and nothing required refrigeration so packing & taking my meals with me was easy. I am actually very proud of myself! I ate my Nutrisystem meals and my healthy snacks for every meal with the exception of one sushi lunch. I did not go to any buffets and I think sushi is a pretty reasonable choice. As far as adult beverages- I won't lie- I did indulge but all in all I am very happy with my weigh in this week so -no regrets and we had fun! Here are a few recent full body shots of me from the weekend. I can see a difference! And I sent a pic to my mom and she noticed my loss too :)
Poolside
Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling   1-888-853-4689  or by visiting Nutrisystem online. 

For More Information:
Visit the Nutrisystem Website
Like Nutrisystem on Facebook
Follow @Nutrisystem on Twitter



I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. 

No comments:

Post a Comment