Thursday, April 5, 2012

RAVE: Newman's Own Organics Premium Pet Food

Nothing but the best for my cat! That's why I (my kitty) was SOOOO excited with the opportunity to review Newman's Own Organics Premium Pet Food! With the recent pet food scares and deaths- I am taking NO chances feeding who-knows-what pet food to my kitty!!!! 


I am happy to give her Newman's Own Organics Pet Food and as you can see -she is happy to partake. Nom Nom Nom!!!! Meet BooBoo, she has been with us for about 12 years so we are taking NO chances with her health! After all, you (and your pets) are what you eat! BooBoo loved the wet and loved the dry- her meowing (begging) for more proved how much she really enjoyed it and I love feeding her real food! I can actually pronounce & recognize all the ingredients on the list- WAY different than the bi-products you will see on most other pet food containers!

Newman's Own Organic Premium Pet Food comes in a wide variety of wet food, dry food, snacks, sticks, and treats for both cats & dogs! My BooBoo was very happy with all the wet foods and the dry food and with quality ingredients including a unique blend of proteins, whole grains, vitamins and minerals that maximize yumminess, digestibility, and nutrient assimilation.  All Newman’s Own Organics pet foods are complete and balanced and formulated to exceed the nutrient requirements established by the Association of American Feed Control Officials Nutrient Profiles! Check out the nutritional information on the Newman's Own Organics website.


Features We Love: 
• Made with natural, human-grade chicken 
• Contains organic brown rice, peas and carrots 
Free of hormones, antibiotics, pesticides, herbicides and chemical additives 
Naturally preserved with vitamin E 
No artificial colors or flavor enhancers 
• No wheat or corn 
Certified organic by Oregon Tilth 
• Complete and balanced nutrition 

Benefits We LOVE: 
Protein levels support specific life styles and life stages 
Omega fatty acids promote healthy skin and coat 
Antioxidants maintain healthy immune system 
• Chelated minerals promote nutrient absorption 
Probiotics support intestinal health 
• Crunchy kibble helps keep teeth clean 


For More Information:
Like on Newman's Own Organics Facebook
Find a Newman's Own Organics retailer near you

I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. 

No comments:

Post a Comment