Wednesday, August 22, 2012

RAVE: Coffee Beanery ~ Gourmet Flavored Coffees!

Hello my name is Lindsey and I am a Coffee Beanery addict. MMMMM have one sip of their delicious gourmet flavored coffees & you too will fall in love! With SO many fabulous flavors- you wont know which one to start with! I had the pleasure of reviewing multiple of their mouth-watering flavors and I love each and every one of them! So many unique flavors and tried & true favorites like Michigan Cherry, Macadamia Nut, German Chocolate, Vermont Maple, S'mores, & SO MANY MORE.......


The Coffee Beanery is more than just flavored coffees! Their website carries all you need for the ultimate coffee experience and they have locations throughout the US. Coffee Beanery opened its first stores in the United States in 1976, before the American public knew the term “specialty coffee.” In the 30 years that have followed, Coffee Beanery continues to build its brand and franchise organization on the principles of time-tested and honored traditions and values. Exceptional coffee, a warm relaxing environment, and a corporate culture that embraces its franchisees with every opportunity to succeed exemplify these values. Today, Coffee Beanery has over 100 locations throughout the U.S., 20 locations internationally, and is recognized as an industry leader for its unique family business approach, corporate culture and commitment to quality. 


For me flavored coffee is the ultimate guiltless pleasure! You can taste the flavor without the fat & calories of your typical coffee house drink. All of the Coffee Beanery our flavorings are Sugar Free and Lactose Free. They have many flavors to choose from including : Amaretto, Hawaiian Coconut, Hazelnut, Butter Rum and Toasted Almond Flavored Coffees! And, all of their coffee is Kosher Pareve except Creme Brulee and Sinful Sundae which are Kosher Dairy

All the flavors I had the pleasure of trying were richly flavored, wonderfully tasting coffees. The perfect blend of flavor and depth of coffee- I am a coffee connoisseur- I am very picky when it comes to good coffee so I am happy to tell you that I highly recommend Coffee Beanery coffees! These make the perfect gift, stocking stuffer, or morning treat for every coffee lover on your list! With SO many amazing varieties- there is really something for everyone you know! I can't decide on my favorite: French Toast, Frosted Carrot Cake, or maybe Hawaiian Coconut.....mmmm Avaiable in multiple grinds or whole bean and in two convenient sizes! When I opened the box- the smell was tantalizing! I could not wait to enjoy a cup. Wonderful hot or cold or blended in my protein shake. I added English Toffee & Cream to my morning protein shake and it was AMAZING! 

Recipe:
~8 oz chilled Coffee Beanery coffee
~1 serving protein powder
~ice cubes
*blend and enjoy! 

The combinations are endless! Michigan Cherry Coffee Beanery with berry protein powder, Toasted Almond Coffee Beanery with vanilla protein powder, Blue Hawaiian Coffee Beanery  with chocolate protein powder. 
For More Information, Visit:
The Coffee Beanery website
Coffee Beanery on Facebook
Coffee Beanery on Twitter

I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. 



No comments:

Post a Comment