Saturday, August 25, 2012

RAVE: Cover Girl + Olay Bzzagent!


I received the new Cover Girl + Olay Pressed Powder and the Cover Girl + Olay 2-in-1 Rehab Toner from Bzzagent.com ( I am a bzzagent- if you havent yet- go check them out!). I was very very leery of Cover Girl and havent used it in YEARS. BUT I am happy to report that I am super pleasantly surprised and will definitely be buying this again! I am so happy they provided me with coupons in addition to the sample. I will be using a few of them myself! I will share the rest with coworkers & friends. I can honestly recommend this product! I would not have purchased it before trying it via Bzzagent - so I am very happy that I am a bzzagent.

The Cover Girl + Olay Pressed Powder goes on smooth, matched my skin tone perfectly and covered up my minor blemishes. I will definitely be considering other products from Cover Girl in the future. I am happy to know that Cover Girl products work great and are affordable and available at convenient stores like Target, Walgreens, CVS, and even at Frys (my grocery store). I had been mail ordering or going to department stores. Department stores & malls are so inconvenient for me and not close to home so woot that I like Cover Girl!

Cover Girl + Olay 2-in-1 Rehab Toner is an awesome foundation- check them out and give these a try! 


For More Information, Visit:
The Bzzagent website
Cover Girl on Facebook
The Cover Girl website

I received a sample of this product from Bzzagent to review.  I am a bzzagent and participate in their program. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.  

No comments:

Post a Comment