Monday, August 20, 2012

Roadkill Shirts: Super FUNNY Shirts For EVERYONE!



If you have not checked out Roadkill Shirts you are missing out! They carry an awesome variety of super hilarious shirts for the whole family! Visit them on the web out  and be prepared to laugh your bootay off. Roadkil Shirts ships worldwide and they also offer wholesale pricing (think about those theme parties or family reunions)! Don't miss out on their buy 3 get 3 free deal!!!!! My favorite thing about Roadkill is that their shirts are totally customizable! You choose your: size, style (mens, womens, tank, babydoll and SO MANY MORE!), and color! Create a one of a kind look that is just for you! No more seeing someone wearing the same shirt you have on. Here is my absolute favorite:

So funny! I think it would be great for every day wear or for Halloween! I have it on my list for DH for his Halloween "costume." He is not much of a costume lover so something like this is perfect for him. Minimal (no) effort required but still fun & festive.

Here are a few more fun shirts that I love:
So funny! All of them! My brother would LOVE the DADD one- but wouldnt any father of young ladies? The mustache one would have been perfect for the mustache party I threw last year. And Roadkill Shirts offers a large line of Bacon T-Shirts. Check out a few of my fav's:


I actually received the Push Button Receive Bacon for review. I got it in DH's size and he loves it! I think its hilarious too! He gets compliments on it every time he wears it.

Check out Roadkill Shirts for back to school shopping, for fun, for you, and for a gift! Find something fun & clever for a loved one! The shirts are sure to be a huge hit anywhere you wear them! Their shirts are high quality and provide a great fit! And with so many customization options you can get exactly the size, style, and color for you! I am not a fan of men's fit T-shirts so I was thrilled to see that Road Kill offers MULTIPLE styles for women! The womens styles just fit better! Of course they still have men's styles for all the men in our lives. 


For More Information, Visit:
Roadkill Shirts on the Web
Roadkill Shirts on Facebook

I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. 

No comments:

Post a Comment