Saturday, October 27, 2012

Benjamin Moore Paints Aura from Bzzagent!

I am lucky enough to be a BzzAgent (if you have not joined do it now!) And even luckier - I had the opportunity to try the Benjamin Moore Aura Waterborne Interior Paint from BzzAgent for my review.  Did you know that Aura® is available in over 3,600 colors including Color Stories®, a rich, full-spectrum color collection created by Benjamin Moore.


When we moved in we were "lucky" enough to get a blood red kitchen and one of the guest rooms is "tinkerbell" - mint green w/ purple sponged flowers & such...ugh. But we are lazy and havent gotten around to repainting them. SO as you can imgaine I am thrilled with this opportunity! I will be choosing one of those rooms to make over. Maybe both. Here is the color I want to do the kitchen - orange to match my current mushroom theme. What do you think?




For more information, visit:
The Bzzagent website
 Benjamin Moore on the web
 Benjamin Moore on Facebook
 Benjamin Moore on Twitter
 Benjamin Moore on Google +
 Benjamin Moore on Pinterest
 Benjamin Moore on YouTube

 received a sample of this product from Bzzagent to review.  I am a bzzagent and participate in their program. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.   Please see my disclosures page for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment