Wednesday, March 20, 2013

RAVE: ZO ® Medical Aknetrol™ 10% Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Treatment


Nothing is worse than acne- except adult acne! Im too old for breakouts yet I continue to get them. Sigh. I am always on the hunt for new acne solutions and ZO Medical Aknetrol Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Treatment is just what my skin needs to look & feel its best. Keep reading for more info!


 ZO ® Medical Aknetrol™ 10% Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Treatment is tough on acne but gentle on the skin at the same time. It hasn’t dried my skin out but it is definitely helping with my breakouts. I use in the morning and the night after my moisture step. It dries clear so you can use it in the morning without worry that it will show through your makeup. I also love that it works as a mattifier as well, since I have oily skin. Most acne prone skin types are oily and this really helps cut the shine without overdrying or inflaming the skin like some acne creams can do. I also love that it contains tea tree oil – love natural ingredients! Safe enough to use three times a day- you know this is good stuff! It contains glycerin to keep your skin hydrated.



ZO® Medical Aknetrol™ 10% Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Treatment. Is your Acne Anecdote: Break the cycle of acne and inflammation with ZO® Medical Aknetrol™ 10% Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Treatment. It stops clogged pores and excessive shine at the source by actually decreasing sebum production. Tea tree oil provides natural anti-bacterial properties and calms redness, while glycerin replenishes moisture. Super easy to use, just apply a thin layer to the affected area three times daily to stop blackhead and pimple proliferation in their tracks. $35 at obagiskin.com.

For More Information, Visit:
the ZO Skin Health Website
ZO Skin Health on Facebook
The ZO Skin Health Retailer
ZO Skin Health on Twitter
ZO Skin Health on YouTube
I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.  Please see my disclosures page for details.



No comments:

Post a Comment