Wednesday, April 10, 2013

ACE HiiT Series with Chris Freytag: Vinyassa Flow Yoga Review



NEW from ACE featuring Chris Freytag is the  ACE HiiT Series. I LOVE Hiit and LOVE Chris Freytag so I knew this system would be a winner- and it is! The 7 workouts are on two dvds in one convenient dvd case. Disc one contains four 30 minute classic HiiT workouts. Disc two contains 3 workouts, two 10 minute and one 20 minute routine. 


Chris works out alone in a studio for this 20 minute vinyassa routine. You wont need any equipment for this routine. Chris provides modification options for most all poses!
Vinyassa flows & poses include: cat cow, crescent, ragdoll, up and down dog, hi plank, chataranga, warrior 2 & 3, tree, chair, Goddess and pigeon.
This is a low intermediate routine that will benefit any exerciser. This is a great flowing vinyassa routine to incorporate in with the other more intense workouts.  I received this dvd to review.
For more information visit:
 Chris Freytag online
 follow Chris Freytag on Twitter
 Chris Freytag on Linked In
 and like Chris Freytag on Facebook

I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment