Thursday, April 11, 2013

Windy City Novelties- One Stop Party Planning Shop!

Party planning is a LOT of work ~ it can take a lot of time, effort, and money IF you dont do it right. Well I have a one stop all around party planning shop: Windy City Novelties! They offer excellent prices, superb customer service, and a HUGE selection of party products for kids and adults! If you are looking for party decorations, costumes, theme parties, party & costume accessories and more- check them out! You can get everythign you need to make your upcoming party a HUGE success! Their search option makes finding exactly what you need fast & easy, and their checkout process is seamless! Keep reading for a full review of my favorite Windy City Novelties products. Dont forget about their FREE SHIPPING on orders within the Continental U.S. on orders over $39! And the offer bulk discounts so if you need more- you will save!

I am hosting a rainbow & unicorn theme party this summer- this is an adult party (hehe) but of course it would be perfect for all those lovely little ladies out there that are celebrating a festive fairy tale party! While searching the Windy City Novelties site I found that they have a large variety of both unicorn and rainbow products! I had the pleasure of reviewing two awesome rainbow products, a cool table cloth and a fun rainbow fabric bunting. Check them out:

Rainbow Tablecover. This is made of high quality plastic- not those see through ones you can find at other party stores. This will definitly get quite a few uses and will hold up on my dessert table perfectly for my party. I absolutely love this tablecover and it will surely be noticed! I went to three different stores looking for something similar and couldnt find a rainbow tablecover. So I should have known- just head on over to Windy City Novelties for a great selection, great quality, and a great price!
Rainbow Fabric Bunting: THIS IS SO FREAKIN' COOL!!!! It is fabric- so this will get used over & over. I received the package last night and this is amazing: bright colors, high quality fabric, great length, and the adjustable drawstring ensures that it will fit wherever you hang it. I am going to hang it on the "bar" countertop area where we will set out the party food. Quick and easy set up but amazing look. I am thrilled about the way this looks! 


Here are a few of my favorite Unicorn items available from Windy City Novelties:

Unicorn Child Costume:  This is my absolute favorite unicorn costume I have found to date. I wish it came in my size. Its so funny! I love this one so much! All you mama's out there- keep this one in mind for Halloween which will be upon us soon! Your little princess will be so cute wearing this. And I bet she wont want to take it off. So fun and so cute! Very unique indeed. Windy City Novelties also has this in a pink unicorn, but I am partial to the white (though both are cute!)


Magical Unicorn Adult Costume: I love this costume so much because it comes with the fur leg warmers- perfect for the real unicorn look and feel. The leg warmers are so fun! And I bet they will keep you warm during the cold Halloween season. You could definitely add leggings to this if you are cold or for warmer climates (I live in the dessert) go with the costume as is for a super hot look! This costume comes complete with Unicorn Horn Headpiece, Dress, Tail, and Leg Warmers  - everything you need to be the hit of the party! Halloween or not, theme parties are the hottest trend.

For More Information, Visit: 
Windy City Novelties on the web 
Windy City Novelties on Facebook 

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.  Please see my disclosures page for details

No comments:

Post a Comment