Friday, April 12, 2013

Spring into Summer with LCN's Blossom Sorbet Nail Polish Line

Ready for some fabulous spring shades for your nails? Look no further than LCN  - always on the front lines of hot new fashion trends. Spring is in full bloom with these sweet colors - you will LOVE LCN's Blossom Sorbet Spring 2013 Collection. 

The NEW for 2013 LCN's Blossom Sorbet collection brings you FOUR hot shades. I love them all and they are all on my must have list! Vintage Rose is a rosy, pink, coral. Soft Daisy is a delicate, happy yellow. I Love Mint is an invigorating pop of blue-green. Lilac Blossom is a flirty lavender shade. What I love most about this collection is that these are muted shades so youre not wearing mustard yellow or grass green. They are subtle shades that are perfect for spring and summer. Light and fun, great to mix and match and must haves for your spring wardrobe. 


 I had the pleasure of reviewing the Soft Daisy and I LOVE it! Its a muted bright and is actually one of my wedding colors. Its light but happy. And like all LCN nail polishes they go on smooth, dry quickly, and look like a professional manicure. LCN offers a huge line of fabulous nail colors, accessories, lotions, and more. Be sure to visit the LCN site to see all their new lines.

LCN continues to break new ground in the beauty industry... while its quality still stands the test of time! Keep up to date and visit: 

The LCN Website
LCN on Twitter
LCN on Facebook
LCN on YouTube

I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.  Please see my disclosures page for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment