Monday, April 8, 2013

Unique FUN Shirts from Crazy Dog T-Shirts




Gotta give a shout out to one of my Fav T-shirt companies: Crazy Dog T-shirts!!! Crazy Dog T-shirts offers a HUGE seleciton of mens T's, womens T's , dog clotheskids T's, and baby onsies to choose from. Their prices are awesome! Check out their sale page!! And their shipping is super fast! I think I've mentioned my upcoming Unicorn & Rainbow party (yes its for me, and not a 5 year old girl lol). While hunting the web for super cool unicorn shirts, Crazy Dog had THE BEST cutest unicorn shirt I could find! CHECK IT OUT:



Isn't it hilarious!! I love it! Crazy Dog T-Shirts offers their shirts in mens and womens cuts- which is fabulous since mens shirts just dont fit right on women. They also offer a large assortment of sizes for both men and women. The T-shirt is soft and lightweight but durable, and great quality. I couldnt resist wearing it right away and of course I got a ton of compliments and laughs. I love the shirt, Crazy Dog pricing, super fast shipping, and easy to use website! Check out all their fun shirts!

I LOVE the selection of unique T-shirts that Crazy Dog offers. They have so many fun shirts that you just cant find anywhere else! And their prices are great! I discovered Crazy Dog T-Shirts while searching the internet for a tuxedo shirt for DH and I have been a faithful customer ever since. Here are some of our absolute favorite Crazy Dog T-shirts:



Check out some of my favorite T categories:

80's T-shirts
Funny T-Shirts
Retro Shirts
Mens T-shirts
Womens T-shirts
Dog clothes
Kids T-shirts
Funny Baby Onsies
T-shirt Sale

Be sure to check out Crazy Dog T-Shirts on the web, on Facebook, on Pinterest and on Twitter!

I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.  I can not be held responsible for shipping errors, postage errors, damage in transit, or undelivered prizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment