Friday, April 5, 2013

RAVE: VMV Hypoallergenics Spring Cleaning Purifying Facial Wash

Spring cleaning is not just for your house! Spruce up your skin care regimen with VMV Hypoallergenics Spring Cleaning Purifying Facial Wash! I chose the oily skin variety but it is available for more skin types. I am super excited to tell you all about it! Finally an awesome cleanser at an awesome price!  This gentle, oil controlling facial cream is perfect for irritated, broken out skin!


I absolutely love the Spring Cleaning Purifying Facial Wash- not greasy and leaves my skin feeling fresh, matte, and hydrated. I love that it mattifies oil but leaves my skin feeling hydrated (not greasy or tight). Just the balance your skin needs! I use acne medications that can dry the skin out, especially in the heat here in the desert so I love that this is gentle enough for my sensitive skin.

VMV Hypoallergenics Spring Cleaning Purifying Facial Wash contains monolaurin, a cooling, soothing disinfectant and anti-bacterial, and vitamin E- which is also an antioxidant! I love that it is free of all known cosmetic allergens, fragrances, parabens, and preservatives. It is also non-comedogenic and is great for men, women, and children!

Im super happy to have had the pleasure of reviewing VMV Hypoallergenics Spring Cleaning Purifying Facial Wash and will definitely be using this again and again! 


For More Information:
Visit the VMV Hypoallergenics website
Follow VMV Hypoallergenics on Twitter
Like VMV Hypoallergenics on Facebook
Check out the VMV Hypoallergenics YouTube Channel

I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment