Thursday, April 4, 2013

EdenFantasys Brings You Bachellorette Party FUN

We all know & love Edenfantasys- and they are my (and should be your) go to party shop for adult themed parties. I am throwing a bachellorette party for a good friend and of course I went straight to EdenFantasys for all my must haves! Fun party favors and fun games for the bride to be's special night! 

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

No Bachellorette party would be complete without the "Girl's Night Cock-Tail Shooter" Every bride to be must have one of these. And bridesmaids- be sure to make sure she wears it all night. And of course gets a lot of shots out of it too! Its her last night of freedom after all ;) I like the colors and its hilarious- everyone will get a kick out this! This is THE definition of FUN and FUNCTIONAL!
For those couples bachelor/ bachellorette parties that are so popular these days EdenFantasys carries this fun game: Spin Me. This looks like the old game people played in junior high, spin the bottle but a little more adult version of it. It comes with fun instructions that go in the bottle, then it spins and whoever it points at, pulls a paper! Great idea for a couples party.


And what party would be complete without these cute straws! And they are pink & black perfect fun bachellorette party colors. Perfect for the special occasion. I think theyd be fun at the couples shower too so the guys could join in teh fun lol! These are high quality plastic so you will be able to use them over and over.


I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.  Please see my disclosures page for details

No comments:

Post a Comment