Friday, May 17, 2013

Fitness Favorites Digitally Remastered ~ The FIRM: Fat Blaster



Fitness Favorites presents  some all time favorite one of a kind must have Firm workouts!!! Stay tuned for plenty of fab Fitness Favorite dvd reviews and keep reading for a detailed review of The FIRM: Fat Blaster originally released in 1998, now with digitally remastered footage! Be sure to check the all new Firm workout calendar on Fitness Favorites now.

The FIRM: Fat Blaster
Allie Strickland, Nancy Tucker, Lisa Kay, 2013

This is one if my all time favorite FIRM's. This 45 minute mostly cardio workout has a super high FUN factor! Now digitally remastered, this is originally from the old Anna Benson Firm days so its got a ton of background exercisers, good music, and is in the mansion type set. The music is super-upbeat and really makes you want to workout-especially in Allies "chica kielbasa" segment.

The workout consists of mostly step and floor aerobics. I always work up a nice sweat and have fun doing this workout.  There are a few 4-limb aerobic segments where you use light dumbbells and then there is a semi heavy lunge and weighted lower body sequence led by Nancy near the end. The workout closes with a tough ab workout led by Lisa and a cooldown stretch. 

 The moves are all simple and athletic so even despite this cueing issue, its still pretty easy to follow or catch back up with if you miss a step. I would rate this workout intermediate but like most Firms, its easy to modify it up or down to suit your needs. I received this dvd to review. 




I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.  Please see my disclosures page for details

No comments:

Post a Comment