Saturday, May 18, 2013

Fertilize the SMART Way with Pennignton Smart Feed Sprayer System! BzzAgent

Keep reading for a full  BzzAgent report on the Pennignton Smart Feed Sprayer System! The Pennington Smart Feed Sprayer System is PERFECT for all of us that love healthy fresh fruits & vegis from our own garden. I love the system because it is SO easy to use! You simply screw it on to your garden hose and water as usual. The beauty is- while watering, you are also feeding. I am using this on my vegetable garden & LOVING it! I dont have the most green thumb in the world so this is a must have for me! Saves time and produces great results. Feed & water at the same time- quick & easy! 



This is an all in one easy, reliable way to apply fertilizer that delivers bigger, better results*. Simply attach the sprayer to your hose, load in a pre-measured Smart Feed water-soluble fertilizer tablet and spray to release nutrients to your plants.
The Pennington® Smart Feed System delivers 100% of its nutrients in roughly 10 minutes. That’s half the time and half the water needed for competing products! My favorite part is how easy it is to use! Even a young child can do this and they'll have fun doing it!
Grow your own vegi's at home with the help of Pennington Smart Feed. Take the guess work out of fertilizing your garden with pre-measured water soluable Pennington dics! 

For More Information, Visit:
The Bzzagent website
Pennington the web

I received a sample of this product from Bzzagent to review.  I am a bzzagent and participate in their program. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.   Please see my disclosures page for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment