Thursday, May 9, 2013

Mally Beauty: Unique Beauty Must Haves!


Amplfy YOUR Beauty with Mally Beauty


I know you are going to be as excited as I am to learn about a fantastic makeup company: Mally Beauty. Created by, celebrity makeup artist Mally Roncal, who learned at an early age the importance of accepting – and loving – who you are. Growing up her parents instilled in her the philosophy that “the things that make us different are the qualities that make us beautiful.” This statement has become the mantra by which Mally lives and the power behind it has led to her incredible success and incredible beauty products! Highlight who you are with Mally's gorgeous & unique makeup product! Score FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.00 now! Keep reading for a full review of my favorite Mally Beauty products!


Mally’s Evercolor Poreless face Defender:
This super unique MUST HAVE finisher is the perfect final touch for your Makeup look. This remarkable technology yields a waterclear, featherweight product that diffuses the look of pores and fine lines, helps makeup last and last, and helps protect your makeup look. Finishes a look, mattifies and smoothes, without the dry, ashy look of powder. I love that it is colorless so it really seals your look flawlessly and doesnt add any more makeup to your look- just seals and protects. It really extends the life of your makeup look- no more reapplying every few hours! This is a seriously unique product that I will continue to purchase. Its a MUST HAVE in my makeup bag! 

Easy to use and goes on SUPER LIGHT! Leaves your skin smooth looking and your face will even feel smooth. It really is a remarkable product. I have large pores on my nose in particular and Mally’s Evercolor Poreless face Defender really does smooth out the pores and makes them appear much smaller and not nearly as noticable. I give this product two thumbs WAY up! It comes with a really  nice smooth edges Japanese sponge for easy application. I love that I can get overall protection without the cakey look of make up and this product does the trick. It is clear and un-noticable- it does the opposite in fact and smooths out your skin. I have oily skin and this product definetly controls my oil!

Easy to use and you can use it in a variety of ways- on your oily areas, as a primer under all makeup, or as a finisher over your makeup. I love using it under all my makeup and it controls my oil, creates a smooth appearance, and holds my makeup on all day. Under the makeup really helps so your makeup doesnt settle into your pores & fine lines and stays fresh all day. You can also use it as a touchup for oil or makeup freshener throughout the day!

For More Information, Visit:
The Mally Beauty Website
Mally Beauty on Facebook 
Mally Beauty on Twitter
Mally Beauty on YouTube 
Mally Beauty on QVC

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.  Please see my disclosures page for details

No comments:

Post a Comment