Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Natural Skin Care For Acne: Citrus Clear!

As you know I am prone to breakouts :( and as you know I try my best to use natural products, so when I had the opportunity to try Citrus Clear I was VERY excited! The first thing I noticed was that their products were natural- yay! And I love their citrus line - from Grapefruit Acne Spot Treatment to Tangerine Tingle Face Scrub - they have a huge line of fantastic natural acne skin care products. Keep reading to learn all about their awesome line of natural skin care products for acne. Their line includes: cleansers, masks, moisturizers, treatments, and more- everything your skin needs to look and feel its best.

I had the pleasure of reviewing the Citrus Clear Control Moisturizer. Moisturizer is one thing I am SUPER picky about - it cannot be greasy but it does need to moisturize well and keep oil at bay. I was very hopeful that Citrus Clear Control Moisturizer would fit the bill. I am ecstatic to report that it went beyond my expectations. Not only did it do all of the above it also contains acne fighting ingredients. This moisturizer will not make your skin oily, but instead keep it moisturized. The moisturizer contains ingredients that moisturize and clears acne and prevent future breakouts. The natural acne fighting ingredients minimize pores and oil production. The lemon uplift scent will also lift up your spirits into clear skin.
I can not wait to try the Citrus Clear Tangerine Tingle. I love that it can be used as a face wash and a face mask. The longer you leave it on the more it tingles! The tingling action removes dead skin cells, and stimulates production in new, fresh skin cells. Tangerine Tinge contains gentle exfoliating ingredients which remove oil, dirt, and impurities like contains glycolic acid which exfoliates dead skin cells and keeps pores from clogging. Lemon oil helps improve and brighten complexion.

For More Information, Visit:
Citrus Clear on the web
Citrus Clear on Facebook

I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment