Monday, June 17, 2013

Ellen Barrett Live: Fusion Floor Workout Review

Ellen Barrett Live: Fusion Floor Workout 
Ellen Barrett, 20013

Ellen works out w/ 2 backgrounders in this chaptered 46 min floor strengthening & lengthening workout. You wont need any equipment and they do not wear shoes in this workout. One exerciser performs modifications and the set is a nice ballet type studio.

Exercises include 1 arm side saddle pushups, reverse plank, modified side plank with leg circles & leg raises, side plank to 1/2 camel, cat cow stretch w/ knee pull, plank knee pulls, plank-pushup-knee pulls, 1 leg bridge & crunch, reverse crunch, & single length stretch. The warmup is built into the workout and it concludes with a cooldown & stretch.

I rate this workout low intermediate/high beginner and is appropriate for all exercisers. It is great for low energy days or strength days when you may be sore from your last workout still. Energizing & calming -this is a unique flowing routine that will fit nicely in anyone's workout library. I received this dvd to review.


For More Information, Visit: 
Ellen Barrett on YouTube
Ellen Barrett on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.  Please see my disclosures page for details

No comments:

Post a Comment