Sunday, June 16, 2013

Kroger: Induldge Without the Guilt With Yogurt Smoothie Bars & More!

With summer in full swing, we are all watching our waistlines but with the temperatures so hot- we all need a nice cool treat to cool us down every once in a while. Well with NEW Yogurt Smoothie Bars from Kroger you no longer have to think twice about indulging in a tasty reward. Available in  Strawberry Banana and Triple Berry you can now enjoy a guilt-free frozen treat that will be sure to satisfy your sweet tooth! Kroger now has a full line of low fat and sugar free goodies that include Ice Cream Sandwiches, Fudge Bars and Fruit Bars as well! Nom Nom Nom! I had the pleasure of reviewing these yummy new bars as part of a Bzz Campaign

While is is certainly getting hot out there (I live in the desert!) there’s no reason we cant enjoy in a cooling treat and not feel guilty. Well now we can with the line of low fat and sugar free frozen treats that Kroger offers. They bring you a variety of ways for you to beat the heat and indulge without guilt. Including NEW Kroger Yogurt Smoothie Bars, Fudge Bars, Fruit Bars and Ice Cream Sandwiches, the range is full of delicious flavors that provides a sweet reward anytime, without having to think twice about opening the freezer door.

I had the pleasure of trying the Mixed Berry Yogurt Smoothie Bars and I really enjoyed them. Think thick & creamy yogurt infused with fresh tasting berries. Yum! I even shared them with the God children and they really enjoyed them. I felt good about giving them to the kids as they arent packed with sugar and fat like other sweet treats. The kids had no idea they were good for them and they even asked for seconds! So go ahead and enjoy - have your refreshing cool-down Kroger Yogurt Smoothie Bar & still look good in that bikini!

For More Information, Visit:
Kroger on the web
The Bzzagent website

I received a sample of this product from Bzzagent to review.  I am a bzzagent and participate in their program. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.   Please see my disclosures page for details.


No comments:

Post a Comment