Friday, June 7, 2013

Ellen Barrett Live: Sleek Sculpt Express Review

Ellen Barrett Live: Sleek Sculpt Express 
Ellen Barrett, 20013

Ellen leads this 31 min fluid total body strength workout with 2 background exercisers in a ballet studio. You will only need a set of light hand weights and they do not wear shoes in this workout. One exerciser performs modifications.

Exercises include upper body combinations, rib cage shifts, pliets with full range upper body movements, arm raises and toe taps, travel pliets-floor touch-shoulder press, runners lunge, relovets, and warrior lunges. The warmup is built into the workout and it concludes with a cooldown & stretch.

I rate this workout low intermediate/high beginner and is appropriate for all exercisers. I havent used any weights for lower body for about 2 months since my knee surgery and this was a perfect intro back into using some lighter poundage. I def felt it the next day. It got my heartrate up and I enjoyed the total body approach that Ellen takes in this workout. I received this dvd to review.

For More Information, Visit: 
Ellen Barrett on YouTube
Ellen Barrett on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.  Please see my disclosures page for details

No comments:

Post a Comment