Thursday, June 6, 2013

Printcopia: Make Your Own Custom Canvas Prints With Ease

I am a HUGE fan of canvas prints, they are gorgeous and make any picture look like a piece of art. I have several in my home and am a huge fan of Printcopia for all my canvas photo needs. Printcopia makes putting your photos onto canvas, simple, easy, and affordable! I seriously get compliments on my canvas prints every time we have company! The best thing about them is that they dont require frames- which are expensive. Canvas prints from Printcopia are easy to hang and look gorgeous!  

If you are looking for an affordable way to decorate your home Printcopia is the way to go. My sister is a photographer & she uses Printcopia for all her canvas prints. Her entire office is covered in them! Canvas prints turn an ordinary photo into something extraordinary! You can even pull photos from your Facebook or Instagram directly- it doesnt get easier than that!



Printcopia's website is super easy to use, just follow the on-screen cues and in minutes you have created a one of a kind work of art with one of your own photos! I chose an adorable picture of my friends son for her birthday. I am going to surprise her with it at her upcoming birthday! Printcopia canvas prints make personalized gift giving easy. Nothing is better than a personlized gift! If you are looking for the gift for the person that has everything- Printcopia has you covered. I know my mom and dad would love to get a canvas print of the grandkids to display on their wall! I am going with this photo - adorable isnt he?


Printcopia is a company that I can trust as I have worked with their parent company BuildASign many times. They are the online one top shop for everything signs and more. They carry signs, banners and magnets - I have one of their car magnets that I use for my cupcake biz and I get tons of compliments on it! 


Check out Printcopia now to save 25% off canvas & receive free shipping! For More Information, Visit:
The Printcopia website
Printcopia on Twitter
Printcopia on Facebook

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. 

No comments:

Post a Comment