Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Introducing the NEW Larabar ALT ~ An Alternative Protein Bar You Will LOVE!

I LOVE everything about Larabar: and their new ALT is no exception. I cant wait to tell you all about this new Alternative Protein Bar™, is the first-ever bar with added protein from LÄRABAR! Many bar brands use soy or whey protein, but ALT uses an alternative protein source: peas. Vegan, gluten free, dairy free, and non-GMO, ALT also uses a wrapper that is 31% renewable. Keep reading to learn more about ALT and run to a store near you to find a few for yourself!


I always have a Larabar ALT on hand for snack emergencies. The perfect lunch or snack on the go. I have  a few in my desk drawer for those hunger emergencies or when I get stuck late at work and dont want to be caught heading to the vending machine! I never know when a craving will hit me so I and armed with a Larabar- we won't be tempted to indulge in office goodies or fast food treats. Larabars taste better, and are SO much healthier! I love the whole real ingredients and the awesome delicious flavors. You can taste the real ingredients and you will love every bite!


In mouth-watering flavors such as: Lemon Pound Cake, Peanut Butter Cookie, Pumpkin Pie, and Cinnamon Apple Crisp, who can resist??? But the good news is- you dont have to-Larabar ALT are good for you deliciousness! 

The Larabar ALT Pumpkin Pie contains a mix of dates, peanut protein, sunflower oil, pumpkin, brown rice flour & syrup, peanuts, and spices. That is all - all yummy ingredients that you know what they are and where they came from. You can taste the delicious natural ingredients in each bite and this is a yummy alternative to eating actual pie- but believe me you won't miss out on the taste! 


For More Information, Visit:
LaraBar on the web

Like LaraBar on Facebook

Follow Larabar on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.  Please see my disclosures page for details

No comments:

Post a Comment