Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Introducing GEODEO: Natural Deodorant that really works!

Introducing GEODEO a natural aluminum free deodorant that really works! Available in multiple scents and Volcanic minerals + Icelandic algae fights impurities Enzymes neutralize odors Bamboo + aloe nourish skin Vitamin E fights free radicals. 



As you all know I am always looking for natural products. Of all the products that we should be using natural versions of- deodorant is on the top of my list. Most deodorants contain aluminum. Did you know that processed aluminum stays in our body & bloodstream for up to 15 days. Aluminum is a neurotoxin shown to increase the risk of Alzheimer's disease by 60%. Scary stuff right there. Its time for something new and GEODEO has you covered! 


GEODEO's special Detox Complex kicks odor to the curb and tackles toxins with a blend of 6 ingredients: Volcanic minerals, Icelandic algae, nzymes, bamboo, aloe and vitamin E. All good for you and all natural. I love that GEODEO is aluminum free and WORKS GREAT! I had the pleasure of reviewing all three fab scents: Island, Ocean, and Unscented. I enjoyed them all but really love the island scent. 


Want to try a GEODEO deodorant for yourself? Check out the GEODEO store locator to find a retailer near you. Give it a try and detox your body. Get the aluminum out of your system for good. GEODEO is specially formulated to be sustainable and 97% naturally derived. The remaining 3% is essential to maintain effectiveness. Up to 50% less emissions omitted and energy consumed. No animal testing, harmful aluminums, sulfates, parabens, petrochemicals, dyes, phthalates. Allergen-free. 

For More Information, Visit:
Geo Deo on the web
Geo Deo on Facebook
Geo Deo on Twitter
Geo Deo on Pinterest
Geo Deo on YouTube

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.  Please see my disclosures page for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment