Monday, June 10, 2013

RAVE: Smart Health LifeTrak C200 Heart Rate Monitor


I had the pleasure of reviewing Smart Health LifeTrak C200 Heart Rate Monitor. It easily tracks your all day calorie burn, steps taken, distance and provides ECG accurate instant heart rate. The stylish watch is waterproof and does not require any recharging! It was designed to help people get moving and keep moving! Its so motivating seeing how many steps you take, how many calories you burn, and more! Wearing my Smart Health C200 has really motivated me to move more and I aim to beat yesterdays calorie burn! 




Cute isnt it? You can easily focus on your fitness goals with this Lifetrak C200 timekeeper. The fashionable wrist unit lets you track your heart rate, calories burned, distance walked and steps taken during your daily routine–with no personal set-up required! Watch as you walk, jog, or bike your way to a whole new you! I wear mine all day and love seeing how many calories different exercise dvds burn off of me!


Functions I LOVE:

Calorie Burn / Steps / Distance
ECG Accurate Heart Rate at the press of a button
Independent Workout Mode
7 Day-History of calorie / steps / distance
Hourly Graphic Visual Display
Home Screen w/ Time, Day, Date and Goal
Fully Waterproof / No Recharge Required


Being healthy doesn’t have to hinder your sense of style.  The sleek looking display is sure to turn heads while the interchangable color bands will inspire you to stay motivated. Choose from seven reversible color options to fit your mood–or your outfit. Meeting your fitness goals never looked and felt so good.





LifeTrak has been making health and fitness products for the club industry since 1995 and are excited to launch the LifeTrak brand into the consumer market. To learn more about LifeTrak and the C200 Heart Rate Monitor, visit:
Smart Health on the web
Smart Health on Facebook
Smart Health on Twitter
Smart Health on YouTube

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.  Please see my disclosures page for details

No comments:

Post a Comment