Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Review: Elements of Yoga: Earth Foundation with Tara Lee

Elements of Yoga: Earth Foundation
Tara Lee, 2013

Tara leads this routine in a gorgeous outdoor setting with lots of greenery in front of a lake. This is done in voiceover and you wont need any equipment. The dvd Includes bonus sections of balances, core workout and breathing, and is divided into three 20 minute sequences that will build strength and stability in your body and mind. 

The routine is based on the Earth Element this yoga DVD is designed to build the foundations of a yoga practice suitable for beginners and all levels. Tara teaches us yoga postures in a well paced routine that will keep us engaged and learning proper form. The dvd also contains bonus routines: 10 minute balancing series, 10 minute breathing exercise, 10 minute core workout, and a 5 minute relaxation. 

I rate this a beginner routine. This is a wonderful introduction to yoga for those of us who want to start incorporating more yoga into our fitness routines. I like Tara, she is informative and has a pleasant demeanor. I received this dvd to review. 

For More Information, Visit:

Tara Lee Yoga on the web
Tara Lee Yoga on Facebook

Tara Lee Yoga on YouTube

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.  Please see my disclosures page for details

No comments:

Post a Comment