Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Ellen Barrett Live: Super Fast Body Blast Review

Ellen Barrett Live: Super Fast Body Blast 
Ellen Barrett, 2013

Ellen leads this 30 cardio & muscle conditioning routine in a ballet studio w/ 2 background exercisers, one performs modifications. The ladies do not wear shoes & no equipment is required for this routine.

The warmup is built into the workout; exercises include: step touch, chair pose, overhead wave & knee pull, toe tap –arm wrap, rainbow lunges, static hold & arm twists, and giant step & reach. Ellen breaks each segment down and then you perform the segments together at the end for a few rounds, breaking down each time s you go.

I rate this a high beginner routine that is great for all levels. This is a great little routine- Ellen is her usual happy self, great cuing & excellent  form pointers. Very low impact but I did get my heart rate up. I received this dvd to review.

For more information about Ellen Barrett & her workouts visit:
Ellen Barrett on YouTube
Ellen Barrett on Twitter
All of my Ellen Barrett reviews

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.  Please see my disclosures page for details

No comments:

Post a Comment