Thursday, June 13, 2013

GimMe Health Foods: Crispy Roasted Seaweed

Keep reading for a full review of nutritious & delicious GimMe Crispy Roasted Seaweed.
 I lived in Japan for a couple of years and that is where I discovered how delicious & healthy seaweed snacks are. You could find tons of yummy varieties in all the stores. FF to my return to the US and of course  I couldnt find any - I did come upon a few varieties at some Asian markets but nothing that wow'ed me. I thought that was farewell to my go-to snack. Enter GimMe Roasted Seaweed- yay! A delicious crispy & roasted seaweed snack, available in different flavor options. 

I had the pleasure of reviewing both the Sea Salt & the Sesame varieties and I really enjoyed them both. They are crisp & light and a great alternative to chips & crackers. And of course SO much healthier. GimMe Roasted Seaweed snacks come in both crumbles & sheets - something for every snack emergency. The crumbles are great to top brown or white rice, salad, or any other dish that needs a healthy splash of flavor. The crumbles are available in Honey Dijon & Cheddar- yum! I cant wait to get my hands on both of those!

The sheets are perfect to snack on straight out of the bag or use them to make impromptu sushi for one - just scoop some rice & your other favorite toppings and you are set. Quick and easy. I have a bag in my desk drawer at work for those afternoons when I need a quick & easy snack. The satisfying crunch and delicious flavor make these hard to put down. Good news: 1/2 of the 10 gram package only contains 25 calories, 2 grams of fat, and 1 gram carbs. So snack on my friends and feel good about it! 

Health Benefits I LOVE:
Seaweed offers the broadest range of minerals of any food on the planet, containing 10-20 times the mineral concentration of land plants, plus it’s high in protein and fiber. That’s why a serving can be so low in calories (25-100) and packed with flavor and nutrients. Seaweed is an excellent source of iodine and vitamin K and a very good source of folate, magnesium, iron, and calcium. Seaweed also contains measurable amounts of vitamins C and E, which help the absorption of all the other good stuff.

For More Information, Visit:
GimMe Health Food on the web
GimMe Health Food on Facebook
GimMe Health Food on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.  Please see my disclosures page for details

No comments:

Post a Comment