Friday, July 5, 2013

Cathe Friedrich Cardio Supersets Review


So you all know how much I love Cathe Friedrich and how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE her Low Impact Series, well keep reading for a review of Hard Strikes from her XTRAIN Series, which exceeded my expectations. High intensity and low impact, and very innovative make this a must have for every at-home exerciser.  Since my knee is still healing from surgery I am seeking high intensity cardio that is joint friendly and am SO ecstatic with Cathe's Low Impact Series! Nothing compares in my book. 

Low Impact Series: Cardio Supersets
Cathe Friedrich, 2011

Cathe leads this fully chaptered 41 min cardio & toning w/o in a nice brick set with 4 background exercisers. This workout features premixes and a bonus 21 minute setp routine. You will need dumbbells and gliding discs for the main workout. Each superset has two different exercises, an all-cardio series alternated with an aero-tone set. 

After a warmup, exercises include: weighted squats, kicks, low impact jump rope, floor touch kicks, shuffle squats, push up arm raises, side lunge leg lefts, traveling plank & pushups, low impact skater, disc ski, cardio pulse squats, disc climbers, weighted shuffle w/ big arms, disc jack & lunge combo, weighted disc pivot squats, disc plank toe taps & knee pulls, & concludes w/ a stretch.

I rate this a high intermediate routine that is easy on the joints! You can use lighter weights and make this an all cardio workout or heavy up for an aero/tone workout. As always, Cathe is a fantastic lead with unique & effective exercises and fantastic form pointers. Cant wait to try more from her!  I received this dvd to review.

For More Information, Visit:
The Cathe Website
Cathe on Facebook
Cathe on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.  Please see my disclosures page for details

No comments:

Post a Comment