Thursday, July 4, 2013

BzzAgent Report: Kroger Fried Chicken! Hot, Fresh, & Delicious!

Being a BzzAgent member has its perks and this is another fabulous campaign from one of my favorite stores: Kroger! This campaign is for Kroger Fried Chicken. Keep reading to learn all about the yum yum yummy Kroger Fried Chicken from your local Kroger deli.


Frys Grocery is across the street from out house so I love that they offer hot & fresh fried chicken with all the fixins. I can just run in and quickly grab an entire meal for the family. The chicken was moist & juicy. I removed the skin and had the breast for a healthier yet still delicious treat. Hubby enjoyed the drumsticks on the back patio. I used some of the meat to add to a rice dish for hubbies lunch the next day and it was great reheated that way. Very versatile, high quality chicken, great hot, and reheated. Great price and would definitely buy again.

Here is my recipe for yummy Kroger Fried Chicken rice:
-steamed brown rice
-frozen corn
-jumbalaya seasoning
-meat from Kroger fried chicken

Mix all ingredients and enjoy hot or cold! Yum yum yummmmmy!

For More Information, Visit:
Kroger on the web
The Bzzagent website

I received a sample of this product from Bzzagent to review.  I am a bzzagent and participate in their program. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.   Please see my disclosures page for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment