Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Cathe Friedrich's XTrain: All Out Low Impact HiiT

XTrain: All Out Low Impact HiiT
Cathe Friedrich, 2012

Cathe leads this 39 min cardio routine in a brick gym set with 4 backgrounders. You will need a step, gliding dics, and dumbbells for this workout. The dvd is fully chaptered, contains premixes, and bonus routines.

After a warmup, floor work: squat kicks, lunges, wegithed sumo squats, switch kicks, shuffle digs, & robe climb –elbow strikes. Step work: swimmer lunges, sumo squats, box step cha-cha, windmill side kick, step slam, and running man. Disc work: step touch, Mt. climbers, swimmer lunges, cross country, and jacks.


Bonus Core (10 min): banana obliques, crunch, plank & sit up variations. Burn Set Chest (14 min): bench press, pec fly, incline press & pushups. Burn Set Shoulders (14 min): military press, single arm lat raise, & single arm real delt fly. 100 Rep Challenge Scarecrows also included.

I rate this a solid to high intermediate routine that really got my heartrate up and was easy on the joints & my bad knee. I love the athletic drill format, great music, and Cathe’s stellar instruction. Another wonderful workout from Cathe. I received this dvd to review. 

For More Information, Visit:
The Cathe Website
Cathe on Facebook
Cathe on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.  Please see my disclosures page for details

No comments:

Post a Comment