Thursday, July 25, 2013

Cedars Mediterranean Food ~ Perfectly Healthy, Perfectly Delicious

I cant wait to tell you all about my go-to absolute favorite brand of Mediterranean food - Cedar’s Foods! Their line of fresh, authentic, and HEALTHY Mediterranean foods are not only good for you- they are quick, convenient, and delicious! They are perfect for back to school - keep the kids (and your own) lunches fun & healthy with Cedars. So many varieites and so much flavor - you will find something quick & easy for everyone in the family. Keep reading to find out about some of my FAVORITE Cedar’s Foods products and check out their on-line coupons.
Cedar’s Mediterranean Foods has been a leader in the Mediterranean food industry for over 25 years. Its authenticity and expertise has allowed the company to be  one of the only major hommus manufacturers still privately owned, Cedar’s continually introduces new products and flavors to help keep the industry fresh and consumers satisfied. Throughout its success, Cedar’s has focused on promoting healthy lifestyles through great tasting Mediterranean food. Cedar’s Mediterranean Foods is the original manufacturer of Mediterranean cuisine such as hommus, fresh salads, and tzatziki.
With SO many delicious product categories- you will find something you love and something great for every lunch box in the house! I preportion out some Cedars hommus- for an afternoon snack with pitas or vegis and take it to work. It is creamy and super flavorful! Cedar’s Foods Hommus is available in a wide variety of delicious flavors. Their hommus is available in organic, natural, simply delicious smooth & creamy & more! My favorite flavor has to be Artichoke Kalamata Hommus-seriously amazing taste combination. But I also have to give a huge shout out to their Roasted Red Pepper Hommus. Honestly, I have loved every variety I have tried so I think you will too!
Next, we I their fresh salads. What a quick, convenient way to get some fresh healthy foods into your day! Perfect to toss in your lunchbox for lunch or add to your favorite dinner. My hubby & i both love their Chickpea Salad and their Lentil Mediterranean Salad- both Delicious and packed with protein-which is great for your lunch and keeps you energized for school, work, or a day around town. Cedar’s Foods salads are so fresh!

And one more Cedar’s Foods product that is perfect for back to school lunches is their wraps- so delicious and so many varieties to choose from. I love wrapping up some Cedar’s Foods hommus or tzatziki in their Six Grain Wrap with some fresh vegis for a super healthy lunch and why not add a Cedar’s Foods fresh salads for a complete meal. Want fresh, healthy, yummy Medetarranian food in the convenience of your own home? Check out Cedar’s Foods products in your local store!
For More Information: 
Visit the Cedar’s Foods website

Folow Cedar’s Foods on Facebook
Like @CedarsFoods on Twitter
I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.  Please see my disclosures page for details

No comments:

Post a Comment