Monday, July 22, 2013

Cathe Friedrich's XTrain: Tabaticize Review

XTrain: Tabatacise
Cathe Friedrich, 2012

Cathe leads this 45 min Tabata drill routine in a brick gym with 4 backgrounders. You will need only need a step for this workout. The dvd is fully chaptered, contains bonus routines, and premixes. Choose from one to five tabata drills to truly customize your workout!

Each tabata drill contains ~ 4 exercises, repeated 2 X each and in between each drill is a quick recovery blast step routine (dont be fooled- these are not easy!). Each exercise is performed for 20 seconds w/ a 10 second rest.

Tabata 1: heel click jacks, frog hop jumps, jacks & tuck jumps. Tabata 2: squat dips, air jacks, floor touch jump ups. Tabata 3: under wire tuck jumps, power lunges, jumps, lateral hops. Tabata 4: ice breakers, scissor -plyo- tuck jumps, power 180 lunges, jump & turn. Tabata 5: pop squats, apple picker jumps, hi knees, pliet heel clicks.

This dvd contains 2 10 min core routines, a 13 min back routine, a 100 rep tricep challenge, and a 100 rep bi curl challenge.

I rate this a true advanced routine that will get your heart pumping and burn those calories! Easy to modify the impact and tons of variety make this athletic routine fun & I def see myself reaching for this time and time again. As always, Cathe's instruction is superb and the routines are unique. No tricky cardio in this one- get in and get out routine with no dread factor- make this a huge winner in my book. I received this dvd to review.
For More Information, Visit:
The Cathe Website
Cathe on Facebook
Cathe on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.  Please see my disclosures page for details

No comments:

Post a Comment