Friday, August 9, 2013

Back to School In Style: Cool Gear Sonoma Lunch Bag

I recently had the pleasure of reviewing the Sonoma Lunch Bag from an awesome eco-friendly company: Cool Gear! They have EVERYTHING you need for all your food storage needs. We all know that disposable containers are bad for the environment and bad for you pocket book. Re-usable Cool Gear is not only good for your wallet, its good for the environment! And if you dont have access to a fridge- these are PERFECT as they keep your food cold & fresh for hours! Cool Gear offers a HUGE variety of safe food storage needs for all your food and beverages! 

Cool Gear offers a HUGE variety of lunch bags! What every kid (and adult) needs to make it through the school year in style! I love the Sonoma Lunch Bag because of the nice shoulder strap. It makes carrying my lunch into the office easy. The lunch bag is spacious enough to hold my lunch, morning snack, afternoon snack and water bottle. What every health conscience and environmentally conscience eprson needs for their day. And check out the cute styles above- something for everyone!

Features I love:
  • Fully insulated, keeps your food cold/warm and fresh longer
  • Easy clean EVA lining
  • Zip top closure on main interior compartment
  • Small exterior pocket with zipper closure
  • BPA Free, Lead safe, and Phthalate safe
Cool Gear offers other fun & hip lunch sacks for every size and need you have! Check them out for a fun line of re-usable lunch sacks. Save money and eat well all while helping the environment. I am so happy with mY Sonoma Lunch Bag, it is made of high quality materials and is insulated so my food stays fresh on my commute even with the worst traffic. 

Love their Monterey Lunch Bag:


We all know taking your lunch with you is more healthy, cheaper, and better for the environment (no fast food packaging). Well Cool Gear's HUGE line of water bottles, lunch containers, lunch bags, and more really make healthy living and environmentally friendly living an affordable and easy option! Their line of products really  make taking a healthy lunch with you to work, school, or on the go- EASY! I take my lunch to work with me every day so I knew this was a must have item! 

Check out their hot-hot Bling Lunch Bags (I know my nieces would LOVE these!):

For More Information, Visit:
Cool Gear on the web
Cool Gear on Facebook
Cool Gear on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.  Please see my disclosures page for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment