Wednesday, August 28, 2013

BurstFIT Disc Three: The Bowen Butt Lift & Nutrition Segment


BurstFIT Disc Three: The Bowen Butt Lift & Nutrition Segment 
Suzanne Bowen, 2013

Susan leads this 13 minute workout lower body strength workout. Susan works out alone in a small space alone. You will need dumbbells and a chair or barre for this routine.

You perform three sets of exercises three times.Exercises include chair wall sit, single leg squats, glute raise, seesaw, table top leg series, and a weighted donkey kick series.

I rate this a high intermediate routine that really had my buns burning. Susan is an excellent instructor and this is full of unique and effective exercises. This dvd also includes a nutrition segment with Dr. Axe. I received this dvd to review.


For More Information, Visit:
BurstFIT on the web
BurstFIT on Facebook
BurstFIT on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.  Please see my disclosures page for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment